Earlier this month we published a step-by-step article explaining how to set up the Mirage MM300e OD mount flange facing machine. Now we've taken the next step and created a video version which also covers how to operate the machine.
More about the MM300e Flange Facing Machine
- Facing diameter from 0 - 12"
- Typical finishes created: Fine = 190 grooves per inch. Coarse 47 grooves per inch.
- Used instead of an ID mount machine when access to the bore is restricted.
- Design includes high accurracy bearing
- Helical gear drive for improved surface finish
- Fast set 4 jaw base
- Swivel tool post and groove attachments included
To find out more, download our Flange Facing Machine Buyers Guide today, or if you have a potential project needing this product right now please click here to get in touch.