This modular line boring machine, used for buckets, hinge pins, gearboxes and many more applications, is an easy-to-use tool for any roughing and finishing feeds.
With the drive and feed being modular components common to the LB30 range, the tooling is available in either a pneumatic, hydraulic or electric drive. It is also complete with a high torque geared bar drive and standard 24" boring stroke.
The LB3060 can also utilise existing boring bars for quicker set-up, usage and set down.
The machine is supplied complete with toolkit, tools and inserts, air filter lubricator and hose connection, as well as 2 off single leg mounting plates and tack weld base and bore welder interface.
Storage, CE certificate, packing list and manual all come as standard across the Mirage Machines range.
- Boring diameter: Min 40mm (1.5"), Max 610mm (24")
- Standard boring bar stroke: 610mm (24")
- Max bar length: 3m (120")
- Electric: Min 25, Max 250
- Pneumatic: Min 5, Max 75
- Hydraulic: Min 5, Max 75
- Electric (110v or 240v): 2.4Hp (1.80Kw)
- Pneumatic (90 p.s.i/ 6 bar): 0.9Hp (0.67Kw)
- Hydraulic (1050 p.s.i/70 bar): 2.2Hp (1.64Kw)
- No.1 Finishing: 0.05mm (0.002")
- No.2 Roughing: 0.20mm (0.008")
- Hand feed/revolution: 1.0mm (0.039")
Due to the versatility of the LB3060, the tooling is available with various different options including power preference and extra mounting equipment. For this reason, its important to read what Mirage Machines can offer you to suit your requirements, available in our Line Boring Machine Buyers Guide.