Part of the HTM machine range, with a maximum working pressure capacity of 1480 p.s.i, the HTM150XL can hot tap from 1/2 - 6" and is specifically designed for the water, gas and petrochemicals industry.
The lightweight construction with manual rotation and feed, and a 2" NPT connection is available individually for rental, but also part of a set with additional tooling for hot tapping procedures.
- Minimum tapping hole diameter: 12mm (1/2")
- Maximum tapping hole diameter: 152mm (6")
- Maximum working pressure: 102bar (1480 p.s.i)
- Maximum operating temperature: 200 degC (392 degF)
- Spindle bar travel: 813mm (32")
- R.P.M (when motor driven): 0 - 200
- Drive - Pneumatic (weight +4kgs): 0.9Hp (0.67Kw)
- Air supply required @ 90 p.s.i: 42 s.c.f.m (1.19m3/m)
Feed rates and weights
- Feed rate manual / revolution: 3.0mm (0.118")
- Machine weight: 32Kgs (70lbs)
- Shipping weight: 68Kgs (150Lbs)
Complete package solution
The HTM150XL machine is supplied already with a toolkit, air filter lubricator, hose connection, all required hole saw adaptors and drive plates too.
Storage and shipping, CE certificate, packing list and manual are also included. However, as mentioned earlier in the blog the hot tapping machine can come complete with additional tooling depending upon your requirements.
This includes Mirage's range of hot taps, flange adaptors, standard drills and hole saw cutters.
To identify the best hot tapping solution for your business, get in touch with our expert team directly in our headquarters in Derby.