As we approach the New Year we wanted to give our readers the low down on the biggest and best oil and gas events coming in the first quarter of 2014. Whether you're in Asia or Europe, looking for Gas or Oil events, these four oil and gas events will give you plenty of opportunity to network and learn about the latest oil and gas industry developments around the globe.
12 - 15 January 2014, Greater Noida, India
The 11th Petrotech Conference will be taking place at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, India in January. The event is Asia's largest biennial trade event and covers all aspects of upstream, downstream and midstream spectrum.
With almost 4,000 delegates and 399 exhibitors in attendance, the event showcases the exciting opportunities that investment in India's oil and gas market present.
Myanmar Oil and Gas Week 2014
24 - 27 February 2014, Yangon, Myanmar
Myanmar Oil and Gas Week is comprised of a conference, exhibition and technical workshops which have been developed at the recommendation of organisations operating in Myanmar. Key themes at the event include:
- Investment opportunities and risks in the local oil and gas market
- Updates on exploration projects and hydrocarbon data analysis
- Examining infrastructure, transit and logistical requirements
- Understanding domestic obligations and promoting local content and workforce development
- Evaluating the viability, commerciality and profitability of new business ventures
3rd Arctic Region Oil & Gas Conference
4 - 5 March 2014, Stavanger, Norway
Focusing on the offshore Arctic regions of Norway, Greenland, Denmark, Russia, Canada and USA, the 3rd Arctic Region Oil and Gas Conference covers the practical issues of oil and gas extraction in the Arctic region.
Key topics for the forthcoming event include:
- planning and execution of exploration operations
- logistics of drilling activities
- ice management; operability of offshore structures and drill ships
- environmental challenges.
26 - 27 March 2014, Tbilisi, Georgia
GIOGIE provides a central meeting place for the local and regional oil and gas community to discuss the latest developments on projects, policies and inward investments in Georgia’s oil, gas and energy industry.